Become a Member
Perks of Becoming a Member
Buy Local’s diverse membership demonstrates that there is a local niche for virtually any type of enterprise. Our members range in size from sole proprietorships to companies with dozens of employees.
Is your organization interested in joining Buy Local? Here’s what sets our membership apart:
- Exclusive member ticket pricing to networking events like Buy Local Early Editions, Happy Hours, and Monthly Lunches (our signature networking event)
- Social media promotion to a highly engaged audience on Facebook and Instagram
- A listing in our interactive, searchable website directory
- Ability to add career opportunities to our job board
- Your business and community events on our event calendar
- Eligibility for Buy Local annual awards
- Access to members-only sponsorship and advertising opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Buy Local Savannah. Membership in Buy Local Savannah is limited to independent, locally owned and operated businesses in Chatham County that are not affiliated with a national brand or franchise chain. However, anyone from the business community is invited to attend our monthly lunches on the 4th Thursday of each month.
If membership is something that interests you, we invite you to complete the membership form below. Your application will be sent to our membership committee for review. If you have any questions email us at [email protected] or call us at (912) 208-0006.
2023 membership dues are $225 for for-profit organizations and $175 for nonprofits.
If you organization doesn’t qualify for membership per the criteria below, but you would still like to individually support Buy Local, check out our Friends of Buy Local program.